Saturday, October 01, 2005

Postbox....I love the sound from it...

The CDs I've posted for the DualDisc Debacle should arrive soon (I hope *bites nails*), meanwhile I just wanted to show how the CDcovers turned out... I just love the colours.


I have received 4 of the 5 CDs in the swap. The first one came from Jason at Food Ninja. (I want to try out that Potato and Leek soup) I think I had only heard about David Usher of the ones at his playlist. Quite a few really cool songs though.



The second one that arrived was from Shanna at Two Trees...with roots like these and contained "everything" from Los Lobos via Billy Preston to Sarah McLachlan. Loved it! Such a cute package... And her website... beautiful!


Thank you Jason and Shanna! I will post the other two as soon as I have taken some pics of them.

5 comments:

FoodNinja said...

Hiya.. The soups recipe is posted, and I got your cd's a bit of sad news however the second one was damaged in shipping.. there is a nasty crack in it.. I didnt notice till it started acting up after the second song :(

Jen said...

Oh no... I hope the rest of the CDs survived... Templar... I'm happy to send you a new one if you want to! Will try to package it better this time/Jen

FoodNinja said...

Yes Please.. I hope it dosnt cost too much..

Tori said...

Hi Jen, I received your CDs! Very nice. I had a bit of driving around to do this weekend and enjoyed having them on my travels!

Jen said...

I'm so glad you liked it Tori!